as some of you may already know, i am a beauty contributor for beauty nine to five and write a beauty related post every week for the site. here’s a fun post i wrote about the latest and greatest in foundations, just in time for a new fall beauty routine!
We’re spoiled for choice when it comes to foundation. All the major cosmetic lines have a few different formulations to choose from, and they’re continually rolling out new technology to keep us looking our best! Take the time to find a perfect match by testing out a few colours on the jawline; step into the natural light to find the tone that disappears into your skin and you’re good to go. Whether your skin is oily, normal, mature or dry, we’ve got you “covered” with the latest formulations to add to your beauty routine.
1. Le Teint Touche Eclat, Yves Saint Laurent, $55: This water based formulation uses light reflecting technology to blur imperfections and is ideal for all skin types.
2. Magic Smooth Souffle, L’Oreal, $17: A mousse formulation that delivers a medium coverage with a powdery finish and is ideal for combination skin types.
3. Maracuja Miracle, tarte, $42: Full of calming and nourishing ingredients, this long wearing foundation hydrates and delivers a fuller coverage making it ideal for mature or aging skin.
4. Naked Skin, Urban Decay, $34: Buildable and lightweight with light reflecting properties, this semi-matte formulation is great for oily skin.
5. READY, bareMinerals, $29: A mineral-based powder formula with plenty of light reflecting power tools perfect for all skin types.